PALASH – Sal leaf 7" square salad / dessert plate is made from Naturally fallen hand-stitched sal tree leaves. An excellent choice to pair with a variety of formal and casual dinnerware sets for authentic meals items. It's green in colour and green in nature. Self decorative natural textures give pleasant look to your food items. . So-called Leaf Tableware is also known as Paravail or Pattal or Vistaraku or Vistar or Khali. It’s traditionally an Indian eating plate or trencher made with broad dried leaves
• Unique biodegradable, backyard compostable, single-use disposable tableware,
• Leaves collated from self-sustainable resources; do NOT involve chopping up trees.
• No chemicals or colours involve during the manufacturing process
• No artificial wax coating on the surface. Truly naturally green kitchenware.
• 100% USDA certified environmentally-safe tableware doesn’t impact the landfill after it’s used.
• It’s an absolute zero waste by eliminating paper, plastic, Styrofoam, and lead use in daily life
• Strong, sturdy, Lightweight, Leak-proof, durable & maintain shape
• Handle all kinds of hot and cold food verities
• Great for family events, birthday parties, weddings, BBQ, camping, RV, and campsite disposable supply
• Economical single-used disposable supplies for takeout, food packaging, catering, restaurants, food trucks and farmers markets
|Hot & Cold Food Safe
|Yes( within 90 Days )
|100% Natural Leaf
|Cool And dry Place
|Country of Origin
|Bio Mart Inc