Bamboo is grass. There is various type of bamboo available in nature and its one the fastest growing plant on the planet earth. Some bamboo plants grow almost a meter in a single day. Its grown naturally in vast forest and cultivated without a massive disruption on nature or surrounding habitat.
Bamboo houses to chop suey is very common use in Southeast Asian region. But in today’s era its more popular in American and Europe countries because of its alternative and innovative use of re-usable, biodegradable household products like, grocery basket, toothbrushes, utensil, tableware, drinking straws etc.
Benefit of Bamboo straw
• It can be decomposed easily and made 100% organic return to mother nature
• Its strong, sturdy and remain in shape till end of your meal.
• Thoroughly hand washed bamboo straw can be reusable for several time.
• Bamboo cutting, sorting, and shaping for human use involve numerous manual labours that indirect employment in rural area
• Almost zero carbon footprint in entire manufacturing process.